Thursday, February 01, 2007

My dog ate it!

When I got home from class last night, I found one of the boxes form my Secret Pal package in the floor with a chewed up corner. Didn't damage the cute snowman figurine but I was annoyed. We have one dog that likes to chew cardboard boxes and one who eats any and all things paper-y that she can get her paws on. After raising hell and kicking them both out into the yard, I noticed that other things were missing as well. Apparently they ate all my dark chocolate I was saving! Luckily everyone is still ok today. The one I suspect on that part (Sassy) has an iron stomach. That dog can eat anything, I swear. I also found my fine weight cotton yarn in the floor, sans ball bands. I started looking around for them and soon realized I wasn't going to find anything. Ball bands = Paper. Sassy figured this out so she removed and ate them!!! Didn't hurt the yarn, beyond a minor rustling up but damn. Ate the ball bands right off the yarn. Sheesh.
Needless to say, they'll be waiting outside when no one's home from now on. :-P

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.