Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Yay! I'm completely finished with my Computerized Accounting class!! No more 8am on Tuesdays! That's really good because I seem to be incapable of waking up on time these past couple weeks. Last week I was 45 minutes late and this week it was 15. :P Luckily it doesn't matter much in that class. That's why I stayed in bed last week but today I don't know what came over me. One minute I'm getting out of bed, the next minute I'm waking up again and it's 8:00! WTF? My sleep is all jacked up. At least the weirdo dreams are winding down so hopefully it's just a matter of schedule now. And cleaning up my room. It's so tiny that when it's cluttered you just can't function correctly in there.

It's overcast again today. I actually like it because it makes it cooler but I think it's f-in' with my seasonal-affective thing. I thought I'd be pretty home-free this year since things are going better and I'm not in a general funk but I guess it really is more than that. Sucky. It's not too bad though, just a general *blah* I have to try to control at certain times.

Despite the bad lighting, I was about to try getting soe WIP shots only to find that the camera isn't here today. Poo. Dad said he'll bring it home tonight though.

Might have a temp job up in Asheville for a couple weeks. That would be awesome. Details when/if it pans out.

That's about it for the moment. I'm about to have some lunch, do some ACC102 work and start on the second skein of my Clapotis. That puppy's just flyin' off the needles! Of course, I really should be working on other things (like Christmas socks) but I'll justify it by making it a Christmas present.

No comments: