Saturday, September 09, 2006

Oh, I forgot...

I received a nifty little tube in the mail yesterday. Since it was from Brittany and said 5" 2.25m on the label, I assumed it was my replacement size 1 DPN I requested a couple weeks ago. I assumed wrong. Inside the tube there were four 5" DPNs. I was excited about getting extras until I checked the imprints... They sent me four 2mm needles! WTF? So I now have a set of 4 useable 2.25mm and 4 useable 2.0mm. That would be lovely if I didn't need 5 to work with, especially with such short length. *sigh* I felt kinda bad having to send them another email thanking them for the speedy service but could I please have another. :P
If they'd send me one more of each they'd be my favoritest needle company of all. I love my Crystal Palace DPNs but I have to give higher ranking to anyone who sends me extra needles. ;)

I've discovered that I have a different fiber issue than most knitters seem to. Everyone goes on and on about wool this and wool that... I love me some nice wool but it seems that everytime I buy yarn I feel it necessary to include something with alpaca, silk, or (ideally) both. Actually, almost all of my yarn contains alpaca, silk, cotton, or some mix of those.
I'm not complaining, I just find it odd...

No comments: